The USPS (United States Postal Service) has created LiteBlue Portal for the employees. This LiteBlue website permits the employees to get access to various vital information within a few clicks. Under this website, the USPS employees can track their job and access the mail orders. With this online portal, they can easily check their projects. Apart from this, they can even manage all other personal details such as ePayroll, pension, work schedule, and so on. If you want to know the various services under LiteBlue, then read this article.
LiteBlue Login – USPS Gov Employee Guide
The employees under USPS should log in to their USPS account in order to get various benefits. Every USPS employee should have an employee ID along with a password in order to operate www.liteblue.usps.gov. For new employees, they must register themselves to this website and create a USPS account to use the services.
Steps For Register LiteBlue USPS Account:
- No online registration is available for the employees new to USPS.
- At USPS, the HR team will offer the newcomers a username along with a temporary password.
- You need the username and temporary passwords for further LiteBlue
- For the first time assessment of your account, you simply need to enter the provided username and the temporary password.
- After successful registration on LiteBlue USPS Login Portal, you can change the password.
Steps for LiteBlue Login:
After registering yourself on LiteBlue, you need to login to your LiteBlue Account. Here are the steps of how you will log in to LiteBlue:
- Get online and type LiteBlue.USPS.gov on your search engine or you can simply click on this link to go to the login page of USPS LiteBlue.
- Enter the given username in the Employee ID box and your password in the USPS Password Box.
- After entering those details, simply click on to the “Log On” beside the box in order to get access to your LiteBlue Account.
What is LiteBlue PostalEASE?
LiteBlue PostalEASE is simply a telephonic service that permits the employees to make transactions related to postal services. Here, you can get access to liquidated services. The PostalEASE permits you to amend and enroll your current allotments. Through this portal, you can make online payments to numerous plans. Besides this, you can even directly edit or view or reject the enrollment in the FEHB program.
What is LiteBlue FEHB?
FEHB stands for LiteBlue Federal Employees Health Benefits. Here, the employees can manage the health care requirements for their families. They get the opportunity to choose the best plan among a wide range of plans that are available in the nation. After you enroll yourself here, you will get this option of changing the plans every year. You can even change your plans for some qualifying events such as Change in Family or Change in Employment or anything else.
About LiteBlue ePayroll:
This LiteBlue ePayroll permits the employees to look at their current benefits regarding employment, salary structure, and retirement benefits as well. This facility also allows you to access the e-Travel to bank allotments. You can also get the facility of checking your earning statements for the last 40 periods. This facility is available for 24 x 7 days that supports GO GREEN and permit the USPS to proceed with the job without causing any harm to the environment.
LiteBlue USPS Gov Human Resource:
LiteBlue USPS Gov HR department works for the betterment of its employees. It makes them aware of various plans available for them and many other benefits that are exclusively for them. It organizes training for the employees making them efficient. You can contact them for any job queries.
Contact Details of LiteBlue:
- Contact the USPS Human Resource Department by dialing 877-477-3273.
- You can even visit https://www.tsp.gov/index.html if you are having a query based on the Thrift Savings Plan.
This is all about LiteBlue Login that you should know. It is better to have a brief idea about the various services offered by the USPS LiteBlue before accessing it. After having a clear idea about this, it will be easier for you to handle the USPS website properly.