Do you know what the importance of cashback credit cards is? Let us tell you it will help you to get payback on your daily purchase items. You can have different types of cashback cards whether few provide flat cashback offers. On the other hand, you can have high cashback on various aspects like groceries, dining, and shopping.
However, for your convenience we had experiment 682 cashback cards and listed down top ranked cards according to their facilities. Before wasting any time let us have a look at our best cashback cards according to the basis of spending habits.
Best Cashback Credit Cards in 2021:
These cards are enlisted for their features and facilities-
1. Chase Freedom Unlimited
- You can have 1.5% cashback on regular purchases of every item.
- You will get a $150 bonus while you have spent $500 within 3 months.
- The initial APR rate is 0% and after 15 months the APR rate will vary from 16.49- 25.24%.
- You can have a 3% intro bonus on a $5 balance transfer within 60 days.
- This is not the end! One thing will definitely entice you towards this card is that you will get the Cashback offers until the account is closed.
2. American Express card- Blue Cash Everyday
- This card will provide you 3% cashback at the U.S market if you purchase $6000/ year.
- Not only that! You also can get 2% cashback on selected departmental stores of the U.S and in gas stations. Moreover, you can have a 1% cashback on every item that you buy.
- If you spend $1,000 within 3 months, then you will get $150 statement credit.
- The initial APR rate is 0% and after 15 months the APR rate will vary from 14.49- 25.49%.
- You can get the cash back in Reward Dollars format, which you can easily redeem, for gift cards, statement credit and merchandise.
3. Discover it Cash Back
Through this card, you can get 5% cash back on different items and places like- grocery stores, gas stations, from Amazon and in restaurants. You can automatically get 1% cashback on all buying items. Not only that! Here, rewards are unlimited and you can redeem cash back any time and in any amount.
You can collect your rewards from Amazon and you can get extra protection because they will provide your social security number, which is activating freely. More than anything, there is no need to provide an annual fee.
4. American Express Cash Magnet Card
You can have unlimited cash back up to 1.5% on every spending. More than anything, you do not need to give any annual fee to carry this card. You can earn $150 statement credit while you have spent $1000 within 3 months.
This card will provide your cash back in Reward Dollars format on gift cards, merchandise and statement credit. This is not the end! the initial APR rate is 0% and after spending 15 months the APR rate will vary from 14.49- 25.49%.
5. Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Through this card, you can earn $150 cashback on your $500 spend within the first 3 months.
- You can earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on the daily purchase of every item.
- There is no need to sign-up for earning cash back and rewards as long as your account has opened.
- The introductory APR rate is 0% and after 15 months it will vary from 15.74%-25.74%.
- You do not need to pay any foreign transaction fees and annual fees.
6. Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
The reward facility is fascinating whether you can earn 3% cash back on entertainment purpose and dining. Moreover, you can get 2% at grocery and 1% on each item purchased. However, the introductory APR rate is 0% on first 15 months’ spending and thereafter it may vary from 15.74%-25.74%. Not only that! There is no need to sign-up for earning cash back and rewards as long as your account has opened. Apart from all of these, you do not need to pay any annual fee and foreign transaction fee.
7. Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
- This card is beneficial one because it provides 6% cash back at U.S supermarkets if you spend $6,000/year.
- Moreover, you can also get 6% cash back on some selective subscriptions of U.S streaming.
- This card will make your journey more affordable, because you can have 3% cash back on different transports like taxis, trains and buses.
- Not only that! In gas stations, you can get 3% cash back and can have 1% on every purchase.
- However, the annual fee is disappointing one because you have to pay $95 to carry out this credit card.
Cashback Credit Cards: All Comparisons
We have provides you a complete comparison to make your choice easier-
|Credit Card||Leading Quality||% of Cash Back||Annual Fee||Rating|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited||Annual fee is not required||1.5%||$0||3.8/5|
|Discover it Cash Back||Everyday Spending||5% on different categories||$0||4.3/5|
|American Express card- Blue Cash Everyday||Simple Rewards||1.5%||$0||2.9/5|
|American Express Cash Magnet Card||Attractive Rewards||1.5%||$0||3.2/5|
|Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card||Your first cash back card||1.5%||$0||3.4/5|
|Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card||Wonderful Reward Facility||3%||$0||3.5/5|
|Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express||U.S Supermarket Purchases||6% at U.S Supermarkets||$95||4.3/5|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
Q 1.) What are the different types of cash back cards?
Ans: There are different types of cash back cards from which you can choose your favorite one Flat rate, multiple tiers and Rotating categories cash back credit cards.
Q 2.) Which credit cards provide the most cash back?
This is completely depends upon your usage and requirements. However, we have displayed a few credit cards according to your different requirements-
- S supermarkets: Blue Cash Preferred.
- Dining and entertainment: Capital One Savor Cash Rewards.
- Gas: Bank of America Cash Rewards.
- All Spending: Citi Double Cash Card.
Amazon, Walmart, and Target (Online Shopping purpose): Discover it Cash Rewards.