Do you know what the importance of a cashback credit card is? Let us tell you it will help you to get payback on your daily purchase items. You can have different types of cashback cards whether a few provide flat cashback offers. On the other hand, you can have high cash back on every purchase like grocery stores and wholesale clubs, dining, and shopping.
However, for your convenience, we had experiment 682 cashback cards and listed down top-ranked cards according to their facilities. Before wasting any time let us have a look at our best cashback cards according to the basis of spending habits.
Best Cashback Credit Cards in 2022
These cards are enlisted for their features and facilities-
1. Chase Freedom Unlimited
- You can have 1.5% cashback on regular purchases of every item.
- You will get a $150 welcome bonus while you have spent $500 within 3 months from account opening.
- There is no annual fee 0 intro APR for 15 months the APR rate will vary from 16.49- 25.24%.
- You can have a 3% intro bonus on a $5 balance transfer within 60 days.
- This is not the end! One thing that will definitely entice you towards this card is that you will get the Cashback offers until the account is closed.
- You can earn 5% travel purchased through Chase.
2. American Express card– Blue Cash Everyday
- This card will provide you 3% flat cash back rewards at the U.S market if you purchase $6000/ year.
- Not only that! You also can get flat rate cash back of 2% on selected departmental stores of the U.S and in gas stations. Moreover, you can have a 1% cashback on every item that you buy.
- If you spend $1,000 within 3 months from account opening, then you will get a $150 statement credit.
- The initial APR rate is 0% and after 15 months the APR rate will vary from 14.49- 25.49%.
- You can get the cashback in Reward Dollars format, which you can easily redeem, for gift cards, a statement credit, and merchandise.
Through this card, you can get 5% cashback on different items and places like- grocery stores, gas stations, Amazon, restaurants, and drugstores. You can automatically get 1% cashback on all buying items. Not only that! Here, rewards are unlimited and you can redeem cash back any time and in any amount.
You can collect your rewards from Amazon and you can get extra protection because they will provide your social security number, which is activating freely. More than anything, there is no need to provide an annual fee.
4. American Express Cash Magnet Card
You can have unlimited 1.5 cash back on every spending. More than anything, you do not need to give an annual fee to carry this card. You can earn $150 statement credit while you have spent $1000 within 3 months.
This card will provide your cashback in Reward Dollars format on gift cards, merchandise, and statement credit. This is not the end! the initial APR rate is 0% and after spending 15 months the APR rate will vary from 14.49- 25.49%. American Express is best for cash back bonus rewards.
- Through this card, you can earn a $150 rewards rate on your $500 spend within the first 3 months.
- You can earn an unlimited 1.5% cashback on the daily purchase of every item.
- There is no need to sign-up for earning cashback and rewards as long as your account has opened.
- There is no annual fee $0 intro APR on purchases 0% after 15 months it will vary from 15.74%-25.74%.
- You do not need to pay any foreign transaction fees and annual fees.
6. Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
The reward facility is fascinating whether you can earn 3% cash back on dining and entertainment purposes. Moreover, you can get rewards rate of 2% at the grocery and 1% on each item purchased. However, the introductory APR rate is 0% on the first 15 months’ spending and thereafter it may vary from 15.74%-25.74%. Not only that! There is no need to sign-up for earning cashback and rewards as long as your account has opened. Apart from all of these, you do not need to pay an annual fee and foreign transaction fee.
7. Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
- This card is a benefit because it provides 6% cash back at U.S supermarkets grocery store wholesale club quarterly purchases of 6,000/year.
- Moreover, you can also get 6% cashback on some selective subscriptions of U.S streaming.
- This card will make your journey more affordable because you can have 3% cashback on different transports like taxis, trains, and buses.
- Not only that! In U.S gas stations, you can get 3% cashback and can have 1% on every purchase.
- However, the annual fee is disappointing because you have to pay $95 to carry out this credit card.
Cashback Credit Cards: All Comparisons
We have provides you a complete comparison to make your choice easier-
|Credit Card||Leading Quality||% of Cash Back||Annual Fee||Rating|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited||An annual fee is not required||1.5%||$0||3.8/5|
|Discover it Cash Back||Everyday Spending||5% on different categories||$0||4.3/5|
|American Express card- Blue Cash Everyday||Simple Rewards||1.5%||$0||2.9/5|
|American Express Cash Magnet Card||Attractive Rewards||1.5%||$0||3.2/5|
|Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card||Your first cashback card||1.5%||$0||3.4/5|
|Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card||Wonderful Reward Facility||3%||$0||3.5/5|
|Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express||U.S Supermarket Purchases||6% at U.S Supermarkets||$95||4.3/5|
Frequently Asked Questions:
There are different types of cashback cards from which you can choose your favorite one Flat rate, multiple tiers and Rotating categories cash back credit card.
This completely depends upon your usage and requirements. However, we have displayed a few credit cards according to your different requirements-
- S supermarkets: Blue Cash Preferred.
- Dining and entertainment: Capital One Savor Cash Rewards.
- Gas: Bank of America Cash Rewards.
- All Spending: Citi Double Cash Card.
Amazon, Walmart, and Target (Online Shopping purpose): Discover it Cash Rewards.
You May Also Like:
There is no particular card that constantly gives highest cashback but the card that offers the most cashback is typically the card with the highest rebate percentage. However, other factors, such as the annual fee and the amount of the rebate, may also be taken into consideration.
At the moment there is no credit card that offers 3% back on all purchases, the best flat-rate cash back credit cards typically give 2% cash back on all purchases.