Hello lovely shoppers, All you need is love. And wifi. And a Credit Card!. A Credit Card is not only useful for shopping but you will help you to earn rewards on your every purchase and build credit. It also does not charge you interest on purchase and while transferring your balance. Are you looking for the best credit card? Yes, you have endless options from where you can choose the best credit card according to your requirements.
There are several types of credit card like flat rate and category-based credit cards. that offers you attractive travel, rewards and cashback once you own it. A credit card today indeed offers you the most convenient and easy payment options. They even help you to pay online at ease, reducing the need to carry cash with you always. It completely depends on your lifestyle and repayment capacity to decide what type of credit card will be most suitable for you.
Let us see some of the best credit cards 2020 that offers good deal.
Best Credit Cards in 2020 –
Here, you will see a shortlist of credit cards made recently for 2020.
1. Citi Double Cash Card:
- It is one of the most popular credit cards in the market. It offers you 2% cashback on all your purchases.
- To redeem your cashback you simply need to clear your minimum due on time.
- You are required to pay 0% intro APR while transferring balance for eighteen months. Once your 18 months finish, variable APR will cost you 15.49% to 25.49% depends on your creditworthiness.
- You need to tap on Apply Now to view your applicable transfer fee balance. You will also get to see the impact of balance transfer on purchase interest.
- You must remember that transferring balance does not ensure any cashback.
- The annual fee of this credit card is 0 dollars.
2. Discover it cashback:
- You can earn up to 5% cashback each time when you activate at restaurants, Amazon, grocery store and gas stations.
- You can also earn 1% cash back automatically, further on your every purchase.
- You can redeem your cashback irrespective of any limitation of the amount and expiry date.
- You need to pay an annual fee here.
- You will also be informed if your security number is present on any of dark websites.
- This credit card will match your cash back at end of one year automatically that you have earned. You don’t require signing up. There is also no limit to your earnings.
3. Capital one Cash Reward Card:
- Hold your excitement a bit more! This credit card offers you 300 dollar cashback on your purchase of 3000 dollars on purchase made within three months from the date of joining.
- You can easily earn up to 4% cashback on spending in restaurants.
- Another attractive feature of this credit card is that it won’t be charging for any foreign transaction.
- Once you get hold of capital one card, you will get access to most premium dining experiences.
- No annual fee for first year but required to pay 95 dollars after that.
- To earn your cash back, you need not sign up.
4. Chase Freedom Unlimited:
- This card offers you to earn 150 dollars cashback on purchase of 500 dollars during first three months from creating an account.
- You even don’t require a minimum amount to redeem your cashback.
- You can be relaxed as your rewards do not expire until your account is open.
- Yeah! Using this card you can get 1.5% cash back on every purchase you make.
- Remember you need to pay a 3% intro transfer fee while transferring your balance in first sixty days from the date of your account opening. That is a minimum of 5 dollars.
- You require to pay 0% APR for the first fifteen months of balance transfer and purchases. After that variable APR starting from 16.49% to 25.24%.
5. Blue cash card:
- In this credit card, you need to pay 95 dollars.
- You can earn a bonus of 250 dollars on purchase of 1000 dollars from your new card within the first three months of your joining.
- You can earn a cashback of 6% on selected streaming subscriptions of US.
- Moreover, you will also receive a cashback of 3% on spending on taxis, trains, parks, buses, parking, and so on.
- You will also be rewarded cashback of 6% on making a purchase of 6000 dollars in supermarkets of US per year.
- It has a low Annual Percentage Rate, 0% for twelve months and after that, it will charge you 14.48% to 25.48%.
- Millions of places in the USA are accepting the American Express Card.
6. Cash Reward card America Bank
- You will not charge any annual fees.
- On making a purchase of 1000 dollars in first ninety days from your account joining, you will receive a cash reward of 200 dollars.
- As you all know there is no expiry to your credit to be redeemed.
- On becoming a preferred member, you will earn 14% to 75 % additional cashback on your every purchase.
- This is not the end! You can enjoy a cashback of 3% in category of your favorite products and 2% cashback on making grocery purchases.
- Further, you will be charged 0% APR for your 15 cycles of billing purchase and transfer of money for the first sixty days. But later you have to pay a minimum of 10 dollars as balance transfer fees.
7. Citi Simplicity:
- You will not ever be going to charge for any late fees, annual fees, and even no penalty fine.
- Your protection is guaranteed by Citi Quick Lock.
- You will charge 0% Apr while transferring balance for the first twenty months from date of your first transfer of money. All transfer should necessarily be completed within the first four months. After that, variable APR will cost you around 16.23% to 26.24% based on the creditworthiness of yours.
8. Chase Sapphire Card:
- Making a purchase of 4000 dollars in the first three years from your opening your account, you will earn a bonus of 60,000 points. The amount is around 750 dollars if you redeem your points using Chase ultimate rewards.
- You can avail 25% more cashback while redeeming your points for hotels, car rentals, cruises, and airfare.
- You can also achieve 2X points on dining at premium restaurants worldwide and travel. You will receive one point for all other purchases.
Factors to take into account while comparing credit cards:
You need to remember credit card provides rewards in two forms: points and cashback. Mentioning here a few factors that will help you to decide the best credit card according to your needs:
- Point form credit card is suitable for frequent travelers as it will benefit them with most values. These credit points can easily be redeemed for hotel rooms and flights. These cards will serve you further with additional travel-specific benefits like free checked luggage on particular airlines and exemption from foreign transaction fees.
- Cashback credit card is best for people don’t travel frequently. You will find two primary categories under this type of credit card: category based and flat rate.
Category based cashback offers you comparatively better rates on certain purchases as compared to Flat rate that provides only equal earnings on every purchase you made. After looking at all aspects of credit card, you can see a cashback card offers you much more value compared to a travel card any day. Now pick your credit card based on your financial needs and market research.
1Q. What is the drawback of using a point-based credit card?
Ans: You need to be aware of credit cards that only provide you points instead of cashback. It only permits you redeeming rewards for cash at comparatively lower rates. So you must check out every guideline and condition applied to the redemption of your points. This will surely add a lot of flexibility to your choices.