Do you face enormous troubles on a cashless transaction? Do you want to choose the best credit cards which fit with your lifestyle? If both answers are Yes! Then we like to inform you that, you choose the right path. Today we discuss the Best Citibank Credit Cards in the market. Last year Citi has executed some rises and expanded its credit card portfolio to compete for the market with American Express and Chase.
Recently it introduced Citi Rewards + Card along with the rounded-up points. In this article, we try to provide some effective data on the best Citi Credit Card’s regarding your needs and expectations with their benefits.
Best Citi credit cards: All Types
1. Citi Double Cash Card
Citi Double Cash Cards provides 18 month BT offer, where you can get a flat Cashback benefit which is highest in the market. In the introductory period, you also get a 0% APR for a balance transfer. It provides a 2% Cashback on every purchase through this cash card.
- You can earn Cashback twice in a purchase. 1% applicable when you are buying something and then another 1% applied while paying.
- Foreign transaction fee: 3%
- Also, you can consume the annual account which is completely free of cost.
- There is no time limitation on your award earning.
- No annual fee required
- The introductory balance transfer period is long enough for new-comers
- Rewards earning rate is high
- Some extra perks
- There is no sign-up bonus
- APR offer applicable only for a balance transfer
2. Citi Rewards +
If you are a regular Citibank credit card holder, then you must know that Citi bank provides a “Citi Reward +” offer to each and every valuable customer. If you are using this plus card of Citi bank you can earn a credit point of 10 plus in every transaction. Even an average bonus of $0 annual fee can be enjoyed. As per the critic’s review, Citi Rewards + grab a large market scale in 2021.
- The remediation point program allows you to get rewards at a ratio of 5:4, with 80 percent redemption points credited to your benefits.
- The user will get a minimum of 2 percent Cashback on each and every purchase.
- On each and every rotational category, as a customer, you will enjoy 5 percent Cashback prizes.
- Even Citi bank has made this initiative look amazing by adding 4 percent Cashback on your shopping and on your visit to any restaurant. Is it not a bad option for you!!
- You are allowed to redeem points for gift cards such as Starbucks, Bed Bath, and the Banana Republic
- You can easily access premium perks
- You can purchase anything from Amazon and get extra points
- Your point doesn’t expire frequently.
- You can book your traveling items only from the ThankYou Travel portal.
- The value of redemption is high only on travel purchases and gift cards.
3. Costco Anywhere Visa Card
Costco Anywhere Visa card is another famous Visa card. If you already have your name in Costco membership group Costco Anywhere Visa card allows you to spend on travel, restaurants, fuel with huge benefits.
- You can get a 4% Cashback on available fuel for the first time $7,000 per year. Then you can earn up to 1% consequently.
- It provides 3% Cashback on travel purchases and eligible restaurants.
- It is not the end; you can get 2% Cashback offers on all other acquisitions from Costco.com and Costco retailers.
- It also allows you to get flat 1% Cashback offers on any kind of purchase.
- No annual fee required if you are already enrolled there as a permanent member.
- You can also receive a reward certificate annually.
- APR for Citi Flex Plan is up to 16.74%. The offers are available at Citi’s discretion.
- You are allowed to Redemption of any amount which is above $1
- No limitation for cash earning
- Redemption also available for Cashback and Costco merchandise
- You can get Cashback offers only one time in a year
- The certificates expire on 31st December of the same year.
- If you close your account before receiving the certificate, you may lose your all rewards.
4. Citi Simplicity Card
Citi Simplicity card is the most unique credit card according to our survey. This is the most transparent and simple for people to use it. It is described as the most generous way to transfer money from one account to another. The advantage of this card is that there is no late fine, incase if your outstanding amount is overdue. Now coming to the disadvantages of using this card which states that the transaction fee or rather to be very precise the “additional charges” are much higher as compared to any other card.
- This card comes with an additional 0% APR.
- Long-time took for making any kind of transfer related to the promotion.
- There is nothing related to the annual fee that will be deducted from your savings accounts.
- It is not the end, and APR rating of 16.24 to 26.24 percent higher charges as compared to any other bank, which is based on your worthwhile credit introductory offers.
- One of the main backlogs of using this card is that, 3 to 5 percent additional extra charges on your online money transaction.
- No annual fee needed
- The promotional transfer provides an extra-long period.
- It offers a 0% APR
- The balance transfer fee is very high
- Ongoing APR is also very high
1Q. What is the overall best city credit card?
Ans: According to the critic’s rating and user’s choice Citi Double Cash Card is the best overall performed credit card in the market. It provides you a 2% Cashback on every purchase by using this cash card.
2Q. Which Credit card is easy to access?
Ans: According to the expert’s opinion Citi Simplicity card is the easiest one to access by beginners.
3Q. Does Citibank give instant approval to its customers?
Ans: Yes! Citibank gives instant approval to the users by a few necessary steps. This credit card may help you if face instant financial problems and need some quick access.